What are the stones for the 7 chakras?
The colors of the 7 chakras remain the same although each color can be represented by a different stone. You can learn about each chakra here and then see how they come together in a chakras bracelet. The benefits of a chakra bracelet can be different for each one because of the variety of each crystal used. Before choosing bracelets to buy, make note of what stones are in the particulate bracelet you want. Here are some stones that are used in a chakra healing bracelet but not limited to these:
- Crown Chakra – Color group is purple or white. Flourite, Jasper, Purple Quartz, Clear Quartz, Lepidolite, Amethyst
- Third Eye Chakra – Color Group is Indigo. Lapis Lazuli, Sugilite, Flourite, Sodalite
- Throat Chakra – Color Group is blue. Blue lace agate, Turquoise, Jasper
- Heart Chakra – Color group is green and /or pink. Green Aventurine, Labradorite, Rose quartz, Jade, Green calcite
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Color group is yellow. Citrine, yellow calcite, Tiger’s eye
- Sacral Chakra – Color group is orange/white. Red Tiger’s eye, Orange calcite, yellow tourmaline, Citrine
- Root Chakra – Color group is red/black. Garnet, Onyx, Smokey quartz, Obsidian, Bloodstone, Fire Agate, Hermatite
One of the great benefits of these bracelets as opposed to other types of healing bracelets is the fact that the stones work together. This creates a balancing act per say for all of the zones of the body. You may want to clear some negative energy in one specific area, and feel some balance in the rest of your body at the same time. You don’t need to be a spiritual person to feel the effects of a chakra bracelet but if you are the benefits can be greater.